Discover the turbulent history of the Warsaw Ghetto on this private walking tour. Learn about the ghetto’s creation, imagine what life was like inside, and hear about the 1943 uprising, then uncover and explore the city’s current Jewish culture.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 - 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian
- Pickup included
- Pick up from your hotel in the city center
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Please check your e-mail for important information one day prior to tour
- On Fridays, visits to the synagogue and cemetery are only permitted until 1:00 PM
- Please note that the cemetery is closed on Saturdays and the synagogue is closed on both Saturdays and Sundays
- The cemetery is closed on the Jewish and Polish holidays