Discover what life was like in Warsaw Ghetto for the thousands of Jewish people before their deportation to Auschwitz-Birkenau. See the old ghetto walls and Nozyk Synagogue on a guided walking tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 - 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian
- Pickup optional
- Pick up from your hotel in the city center
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meet your guide In front of the InterContinental Warsaw, an IHG Hotel.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please check your e-mail for important information one day prior to tour
- On Fridays, visits to the synagogue and cemetery are only permitted until 1:00 PM
- Please note that the cemetery is closed on Saturdays and the synagogue is closed on both Saturdays and Sundays
- The cemetery is closed on the Jewish and Polish holidays