Discover what life was like in the Warsaw Ghetto for thousands of Jewish people during World War II on a guided walking tour. Extend your tour with a visit to the Jewish Cemetery and POLIN Museum.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 - 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meet your guide In front of Teatr Collegium Nobilium, Miodowa 22/24, 00-246 WarsawOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please check your email the day before the tour for important information.
- Tickets to the Jewish Cemetery and POLIN Museum are not included in a 2-hour tour.
- We provide tickets for public transport to reach the Jewish Cemetery, as it is outside the city center.
- Skip-the-line tickets to the POLIN Museum allow you to skip the line at the ticket office but not at the entrance and security checks. Admission is for the main exhibition, the ongoing temporary exhibition, and the “Heritage” Gallery.
- Pickup service is available only for accommodations / hotels located within 1,5 km away from the meeting point at Teatr Collegium Nobilium, Miodowa 22/24, 00-246 Warsaw. Please provide your address when booking.