Enjoy a hot-air balloon flight over the Narew or Biebrza valleys. Then visit the picturesque town of Tykocin or Narew National Park.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- English, Polish
Select participants and date
The office of the local partner AB Poland Travel.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- The timing of the hot-air balloon flight is dependant on the weather, with departure from Warsaw at either 3:00 AM or 8:00 AM. The exact pickup time will be communicated to you via email 2-3 days before the tour
- Transportation will be by Skoda Superb, Opel Vivaro, or VW Sharan, depending on the number of passengers
- The exact itinerary will be confirmed on the day