Explore the lively modern and historic capital of Poland with a 24, 48 or 72-hour hop-on and hop-off bus ticket. Hop-off at the sights you want to see, such as the Royal Palace, the Old Town, Market Square and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 - 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Russian, Chinese, Hebrew
Select participants and date
You can start/end the tour at any of the allocated stops. For the full tour you have to hop on at Stop 1, Dworzec Centralny 14 (opposite the Central Railway Station).Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The starting point is stop 1, which is at the Palace of Culture and Science
- The operational season is all year round
- There are 2 routes, the blue, and the red route, and the times are:
- The Blue Route: 10:00 AM-12:40 PM; the loop is 60 Minutes, and the frequency is 160 Minutes. 12:40 PM-3:40 PM; the circle is 60 Minutes, and the frequency is 180 Minutes
- Red Route: 11:15 AM-2:30 PM; the loop is 70 Minutes, and the frequency is 205 Minutes. 14:30 AM-4:50 PM; the circle is 70 Minutes, and the frequency is 140 Minutes
- Time may change depending on the traffic