Take a walk in Chopin’s shoes on this guided tour of Warsaw where the world-famous composer spent the first half of his life, discovering ‘Chopin's Warsaw’ as you go and enjoying a recital of his music at the end of the tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Your guide will be waiting for you next to the Copernicus Monument in front of the Polish Academy of Science in Krakowskie-Przedmiescie Street.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note the guided tour finishes a few minutes before the start of the concert in the Old Town district where the concert takes place