Take a self-driving tour of Warsaw's communist history in a historic Fiat 126p "Toddler." Discover the architecture, stories, and automobiles of the era.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Polish
Select participants and date
Meet your tour in front of the main entrance to the Palace of Culture and Science at Plac Defilad 1, 00-901 WarsawOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Driver's license
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Security deposit of 500PLN is required (refunded after the tour)
- Valid driver's license is required and checked before the tour
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- The tour is half walking and half driving, but it can be easily adapted to suit your requirements