Discover the history of Poland under communism while cruising the city in a communist era car. Your driver guide and a historical vehicle Fiat 125p take you to landmarks from the epoch that changed Poland for long time.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Polish, French, Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- You are picked up from your hotel or from any other centrally located point.
- Private group available
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Transportation in an 1980's historical vehicle
- Tour requires a moderate amount of walking
- The tour is half walking-half driving, but it can be easily adapted to suit your requirements