Get off the tourist track, jump in a classic Polish communist-era minibus and explore some of the lesser-known areas of Warsaw on this 4-hour driving tour. Enjoy local refreshments.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pick-up at centrally located hotels. Please provide full details.
- See parts of Warsaw you would never find otherwise
- Investigate recent historical events as well as the most important ones from the past
- Be introduced to Warsaw by our well educated and friendly guide
- Join other travellers and make new friends on board of a Zuk retro minibus
- Pick-up and drop off from your accommodation with 1 kilometer of the city centre
- Local Refreshments
- English speaking guide
- Ride in a retro minibus
- Wheelchair users
- People under 4 ft 9 in (150 cm)
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour is a shared one and there can be up to 8 guests in the car. If you need more space to feel comfortable, please book the private tour.
- Please note that this type of car does not have air-conditioning and there might be no seat belts in the back seat (it is legal in Poland if the car was manufactured before year 1990)
- This tour is available for adults and children taller than 150 centimeters (4.9 feet) only.
- You must contact tour operator before booking the tour to make sure the tour is appropriate to you if you have food intolerances, allergies or other health issues