Get involved in the most common tradition in Poland: drinking vodka. Discover how to have fun in Polish style as you taste between 5-10 vodkas with accompanying snacks. Take this must-do vodka tasting tour and be able to say you've truly visited Poland.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 2 - 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
in front of the Pijalnia Czekolady E.Wedel, Szpitalna 8, Warszawa, mazowieckie 00-031Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Of course after the tasting, you will be taken care of. A taxi can be called for you, you can stay at the pub for more vodka or receive suggestions on where to continue the party.