Visit one of the most beautiful Polish cities: Krakow. See its most famous architectural sites before descending into the Wieliczka salt mine to explore this ancient structure, now one of Krakow’s most popular destinations.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 15 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Warm clothing
Know before you go
- To access the Salt Mine, you must go down 800 stairs. There is no elevator going down.
- You will spend approximately 3 hours exploring Krakow, and approximately 3 hours in the Salt Mine.