Visit the medieval city of Krakow and travel 135 meters underground at the Wieliczka Salt Mine, on a combined guided tour experience from Warsaw that includes hotel pickup.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration options: 15 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup locations vary. More information will be provided at checkout.
- Private or small groups available
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Student card
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- There are 800 steps on the way down the mine and the return to the surface will be by lift
- Temperatures in Wieliczka Salt Mine are around 59ºF (15ºC)
- You need to purchase a permit to take photographs in the mine
Select participants and date