Discover the beauty and nature of the Bolimów Landscape Park on 50 km round-trip cycle from Warsaw.
What to Expect
Enjoy a unique 50 km cycle trip which will not only strengthen your body and mind, give you the opportunity to meet new people, but most importantly you will discover the beautiful nature of the Bolimów Landscape Park and bask in the incredible history of the area.
Meet early in the morning at the train station, from which you will go to Łowicz by train or by bus. From there, head to Nieborów and Arkadia, and then through the Puszcza Bolimowska to Żyrardów, before heading back to Warsaw in the evening.
- Entrance fees
- Landscape park fees
- A professional guide
- Use of bicycle and helmet
- Bike tour
- Lunch and dinner
What's Not Included
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
Know Before You Go
• Operates in all weather conditions
• During the trip there will be planned breaks
• The route is easy and does not require any particular physical preparation
• The route runs mostly on asphalt roads with little traffic (municipal roads) and partly on dirt roads