Discover the natural beauty of the Bolimów Landscape Park on a full-day guided bicycle tour. You’ll ride from Łowicz on a 50km route that takes you from Nieborów and Arkadia and then on through the Puszcza Bolimowska to Żyrardów.
What to Expect
On this 9-hour trip from Warsaw you’ll discover the natural beauty of the Bolimów Landscape Park. Enjoy a unique 50km bicycle tour that will not only strengthen your body and mind, but will give you the opportunity to meet new people.
The tour includes the use of a bicycle and helmet, entry fees and lunch and dinner.
Early in the morning you’ll meet at Warsaw’s central train station and travel to Łowicz by train or by bus. From there, you’ll head out with your guide on a ride to Nieborów and Arkadia, and then through the Puszcza Bolimowska to Żyrardów.
You’ll return to Warsaw in the evening.
- Entrance fees
- Park fees
- Professional guide
- Use of bicycle and helmet
- Bike tour
- Lunch and dinner
What's Not Included
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Tours operate in all weather conditions
• There will be planned breaks during the trip
• The route is easy and does not require any particular physical preparation
• You will ride mainly on asphalt roads with little traffic, with some riding on dirt roads