Experience nature at its best and stand face to face with the king of the forest – the bison. Bialowieza National Park is the oldest national park in Poland, one of the oldest in Europe and out of 14 UNESCO sites in the country, the only one natural.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 15 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- The European bison show reserve is closed on Mondays from October 15th until April 15th