Enjoy a wonderful 4-hour Masovian culture and nature sightseeing trip plus 2-hours of return traveling time.
What to Expect
Experience two completely different aspects of Masovian culture. The first part of the trip allows you to see the amazing nature of Kampinos National Park. The participants will ride for about 30 km on bikes over dunes covered with pine forest, vast steppes without any trees but also on swamps and water meadows. Visit two nature reserves with trees that are hundreds of years old, including the "Krzywa Góra," a true habitat for animals of primeval forests with badgers, boars, elks but also columbines, cranes, storks and many more.
In the second part of the trip, see a place connected to Frédéric Chopin – a famous world-class Polish composer. Here in Żelazowa Wola, Chopin was born and his music cannot be understood without dipping into Masovian nature from which he took inspiration. From the top, see his manor and its surroundings of Masovian fields and meadows.
- Kampinos National Park
- Granica nature reserve
- Krzywa Góra nature reserve
- The Museum of the Kampinos Forest in Granica
- Part of the Ethnographic Park with open-air museum of folk architecture
- Manor in Żelazowa Wola – the birthplace of Frédéric Chopin
Route: Kampinos – Granica – Krzywa Góra – Famułki Królewskie – Żelazowa Wola.
Course: 2/3 of the route is on forest roads, often sandy ones, but in the towns and areas of villages there are also asphalt roads.
- Transportation to/ from attraction
- Bikes (with helmets) and their transportation
- Guide on the route
- Appropriate foreign language speaking guide for any group of foreign tourists
- Accident insurance
- Basic biking maintenance
- A map and mileage of the route
- Admittance to museums
- Picnic as lunch
What's Not Included
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
• Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately