Discover what pierogi, gołąbki and schabowy are on a 4-hour food tour of Warsaw, and experience the flavors of Polish cuisine. Learn about the local food culture and history, and hear fascinating stories about the Polish relationship to their gastronomy.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at 1:00 PM at the Charles de Gaulle roundabout (it's the one with a big palm tree in the middle). Your guide will be waiting next to the monument of a woman holding a wounded soldier on her lap, located in the corner of Nowy Świat, Smolna and Al. Jerozolimskie. The monument is located in the green square just off the roundabout.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The golden rule of Polish hosts is to serve the amount of food that will make a table collapse. If you enjoy Polish food, you may be sure that a tour makes for a full meal with a dessert. It will be a good idea to eat just breakfast. Please, skip lunch or you won’t be able to try everything
- Polish cuisine is based on pork, so if you are vegetarian many dishes served during the tour won't be suitable for you
- Please advise of any food allergies you have so the menu can be adjusted
- A non-alcoholic option is available, so minors are welcome
- If the guide responsible for the tour considers a participant to be unreliable or otherwise unfit for the tour (either drunk, aggressive or behaving in a way which makes continuation of the tour difficult), then the guide may refuse the participant or ask the participant to leave. Such a refusal is not grounds for a refund