Warsaw: 4-Hour Polish Food Tour
From $79 per personBook now
- Learn what pierogi, gołąbki and schabowy are
- Try a variety of delicious Polish cheeses
- Discover what a traditional Polish dinner consists of
- Go to 5 carefully selected establishments to eat the equivalent of a full meal
- Learn what a traditional Warsaw dessert has to do with a bridge
- Get written information about the dishes you try
For a more unusual taste of Poland, take this 4-hour food tour of Warsaw and learn what Polish cuisine is really all about. Savor Polish dishes in 5 carefully selected establishments, and hear the stories behind them.
Discover why the Poles complain about the quality of the bread, and why they sometimes long for food produced in the 1970s. Learn why you can’t trust an invitation for “a cup of coffee,” and much more.
Be prepared for the equivalent of a full meal, with dessert of course! But as you’ll do some walking, you’ll be able to work off some of the calories as you go - just remember to wear a pair of comfortable shoes.
- Food tastings at all venues you visit
- Bottle of water
- Glass of local juice
- Shot of Polish vodka
- Written summary of the tour and tips on recommended places
- Additional drinks
- Tips and gratuities
Meet at the Charles de Gaulle roundabout (it's the one with a big palm tree in the middle). Your guide will be waiting next to the monument of a woman holding a wounded soldier on her lap, located in the corner of Nowy Świat, Smolna and Al. Jerozolimskie
• Polish cuisine is based on pork, so if you are vegetarian many dishes served during the tour won't be suitable for you
• Please advise of any food allergies you have so the menu can be adjusted
• A non-alcoholic option is available, so minors are welcome
• If the guide responsible for the tour considers a participant to be unreliable or otherwise unfit for the tour (either drunk, aggressive or behaving in a way which makes continuation of the tour difficult), then the guide may refuse the participant or ask the participant to leave. Such a refusal is not grounds for a refund
Product ID: 38757