From Warsaw: Lodz Private Full-Day Tour
- Visit one of Poland's largest, and yet most often overlooked, cities
- Discover the beauty and traditions of the Old Town
- Explore the industrial complex of the once powerful Poznanski family
- See the Scheibler fabric complex, Księży Młyn, leading the post-Soviet revitalization of Lodz
19th-century Lodz was the heart of the Polish textile industry and the sheer number of factories there earned the city its reputation as the “Polish Manchester”. The local economy attracted immigrants from far and wide, with an emphasis on Jewish, Russian, and German culture, as well as that of its native Poles.
Upon arrival visit the Old Town and saunter through the industrial complex of the old manufacturing giants, the Poznanski family. Then compare that with the Scheibler fabric factories, one of the best examples of the city's post-Soviet revitalization.
The tour ends in Piotrkowska Street, a popular walkway in which you'll enjoy the array of shops, pubs, and restaurants, as well as the sculptures commemorating the famous inhabitant of Lodz, before boarding the train back to Warsaw.
- Round trip train transfer from Warsaw to Lodz and back.
- Transportation within Lodz
- Entrance fee to the Factory Museum (€2 per person)
- Entrance fee to the Museum of Ksiezy Mlyn (€2.50 per person)
Prepare for the activity
The hour of the trains and the tickets will be sent to you by e-mail. Go to Warsaw central railway station and take the train to Lodz. There will be a guide waiting for you on the platform with a sign with your name on it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Please specify the language of your tour upon booking.
From US$ 314.15 US$ 282.74 Per group up to 2