This 3-hour tour of Warsaw takes you on a discovery of Poland’s socialist past as you drive around the city in an original socialist-style van. Visit the places connected with socialism, including Constitution Square and the Palace of Culture and Science.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup optional
- Pickup is possible from selected hotels in the center of the Warsaw only (3 or more tour participants are required). Contact the tour supplier directly in order to make pickup arrangements and to see if your hotel is eligible for the service. For parties of less than 3 participants, or if you are staying outside the selected area, you must make your own way to one of the following meeting points: • City enter of Warsaw – Hard Rock Café (under the guitar) – Złota 59, Warszawa • The Old Town – under the Sigmund Column on the Castle Square – plac Zamkowy, Warszawa
Select participants and date
Under the guitar, near Złote Tarasy Shopping Center, Emilii Plater Street in the city center of Warsaw.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The hotel pickup and drop-off service is only available to tour groups of 3 or more participants. Parties of 1-2 people should instead make their own way to one of the meeting points.