Search for the roots of Chopin’s creativity in the place of his birth and see the fortress-like church in Brochow where he was baptized. In Maurzyce etnographic park and Lowicz you are able to get to know how people lived in the past.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
- Welcoming travelers since 2016
Select participants and date