This 3-hour tour takes you to places where you can still admire the climate of pre-war multi-cultural Warsaw. You will visit the only synagogue which survived WWII and the Jewish cemetery where famous rabbis and Jewish families are buried.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Pickup included
- Pick-up at your hotel
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Alcohol and drugs
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- On Fridays, visits to the synagogue and cemetery are only permitted until 1:00 PM
- Please note that the synagogue and the cemetery are closed on Saturdays
- During this tour, no guided tour of the POLIN Museum is offered
- It is recommended to explore the core exhibition with audio guides, which are available in English and other languages as well. It is a good idea to have at least 2.5 hours to visit the core exhibition.
- Please plan your visit considering the opening hours of the POLIN Museum.
- Monday, Thursday, Friday: 10:00 AM to 6:00 pm (the last entrance: 4:00 PM). Tuesday: closed. Wednesday, Saturday, Sunday: 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM (the last entrance: 6:00 PM).
- The Museum is closed on: April 1, May 31, September 19, November 1, December 24, 25, 31
- It is recommended to either purchase a public transport ticket in advance (the best option is the 24 hours ticket which is approximately €4 per person) or bring approximately 20 PLN per person