Go on a journey through the vodka culture of Poland on a 3.5-hour tasting tour in Warsaw, and visit 3-4 different shot bars to taste 6-7 different types of vodka. Hear drinking stories and anecdotes and ask any vodka related question you like!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Meet in front of the main entrance of the National Bank of Poland (NBP) in Plac Powstańców Warszawy 4. Look for the guide carrying a white "Eat Polska" tote bag at the top of the stairs.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour is available for everyone over 18 years old (the legal drinking age in Poland)
- If the guide responsible for the tour considers a participant to be unreliable or otherwise unfit for the tour (either drunk, aggressive or behaving in a way which makes continuation of the tour difficult), then the guide may refuse the participant or ask the participant to leave. Such a refusal is not grounds for a refund