Warsaw Vodka Tour
From $72 per personBook now
- Taste different kinds of vodka and typical appetizers
- Visit the best and most distinctive shot bars in Warsaw
- Discover Warsaw and Poland from a different perspective
Poland is one of the world’s best vodka producers, and many believe that the Poles have a glass of vodka for breakfast, then one for lunch, and another before going to bed!
During the tour you will learn to separate fact from fiction, and discover which Polish vodkas are the best, or indeed if they have any flavor at all. Discover how vodka is produced, whether vodka was invented in Poland or Russia, if there is just one kind of vodka, and whether you can you make it home still standing.
This is not a pub crawl. It's a way to get to know Warsaw and Polish culture better.
- Visit at least 4 different shot bars
- Tasting of at least 6 different kinds of vodka
- A selection of cold and hot vodka appetizers
- Bilingual guide
- Soft drinks
Meet at 17:00 at the Charles de Gaulle roundabout (it's the one with a big palm tree in the middle). Your guide will be waiting next to the monument of a woman holding a wounded soldier on her lap, located in the corner of Nowy Świat, Smolna and Al. Jerozolimskie
• If the guide responsible for the tour considers a participant to be unreliable or otherwise unfit for the tour (either drunk, aggressive or behaving in a way which makes continuation of the tour difficult), then the guide may refuse the participant or ask the participant to leave. Such a refusal is not grounds for a refund
Product ID: 38766