Designed for cruise ship passengers docking in Warnemünde/Rostock, this full-day tour shows you the very best of Berlin and visits the memorial site at the former Sachsenhausen concentration camp.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Italian, French, Chinese, Swedish, Russian, Norwegian, Hebrew
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- At Sachsenhausen, there will be no opportunity to buy lunch
- This tour includes some moderate walking
- Please bring some change in EUR for toilet stops, beverages, and for lunch. Your tour guide can also arrange a stop at an ATM for you.
- Your bus driver may not speak English. If you have any questions, please call the emergency phone number found on the voucher.
- Late arrivals will not be entitled to a refund; but if your ship is late, the departure will be postponed to within 30 minutes after the ship docks.
- Mobility scooters are not allowed on board.
- This tour is organized to minimize time spent on the bus. You will, however, spend more time on the bus due to the distance between Berlin and Sachsenhausen.
- Each shore excursion is adjusted to each ship's docking times, and starts promptly after your vessel's arrival, returning with plenty of time to spare before departure