Take a breathtaking scenic helicopter flight into the majestic Southern Alps with extensive views over snowcapped peaks and deep glacial carved valleys. See Mt Aspiring and her associated glaciers up close. Enjoy 2 alpine landings included in the tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
2211 Wanaka-Mount Aspiring Rd, Treble Cone 9381, New Zealand. The hangar is located in a paddock on the left hand side of the road. There is a sign at the front gate.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sports shoes
Know before you go
- All trips are subject to favorable weather conditions; it is recommended to book for your first available day in Wanaka so that you have maximum flexibility
- All flights require a minimum of 2 paying adults to go ahead; if you are booking a single the local operator will contact you prior to your flight to confirm your departure
- The departure point is a 25-minute drive from Wanaka township
- No shuttle service is available so guests should be able to self-drive; taxis are available from Wanaka
- Flights canceled due to weather do not incur a charge