Experience a unique climbing adventure that will take you into the heart of a waterfall exposing hidden pools, spectacular mountain views, and thrilling suspension bridge crossings.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Please reach the Wildfire, Twin Falls waterfall. You will see a locked farm gate with the activity provider’s sign on it. Please meet at this gate in front of the waterfalls. From Wanaka town, follow the Wanaka-Mt Aspiring Road west along the lake. Drive towards Treble Cone Ski Field and Mt. Aspiring National Park. After 20-minute there will be a cattle stop. Pull out immediately to the left in front of 2 massive waterfalls.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Hiking shoes
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- The experience requires a combination of hiking, rock climbing, and walking so it is recommended that you have a moderate level of fitness to participate
- Please note, participants must have full body mobility
- You do not need any climbing experience, your expert guides will assist you
- The minimum age for this experience is 10 years
- There is an area where you can leave items that you do not need at the base of the waterfall
- Bring a camera at your own risk, if you have a GoPro it is recommended to attach it to your person
- It is recommended you arrive at the meeting point at least 30 minutes before the scheduled departure time