A fantastic half day activity for those with an appetite for getting up close and personal with the famous Clutha river. The fun unfolds as the river twists and turns through the playful rapids of the Upper Clutha, set against the stunning Wanaka scenery.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 4 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Wanaka i-SITE visitor information center, 103 Ardmore Street, Wanaka 9305, New Zealand. Please lookout for the local partner's van.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Please bring a cellphone and camera, sun protection (hat, sunglasses, sunscreen), a towel, swimwear and a full bottle of water.
- Please wear suitable footwear (sandals or flip flops) and extra warm clothing (no jeans and preferably no cotton).