Enjoy a cruise on the crystal clear waters of Lake Wanaka to the remote Mou Waho Island nature reserve. See some of Wanaka's most spectacular views and benefit from outstanding photo opportunities.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Welcoming travelers since 2018
Select participants and date
Wanaka Lake front near to 100 Ardmore St, Wanaka, New Zealand. Your cruise departs beside the old jetty on the Wanaka lakefront.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Please bring your own bottled water, snacks, camera, hat, sunglasses and sunscreen
- A warm jacket is advised as cool temperatures can occur at any time of the year
- An above average level of fitness and mobility is advised for this experience
- The Island walk is 1 kilometer in total length and rises 150 meters above the beach on an average track
- The Island walk is not compulsory, you can remain on the boat, at the beach on the island, or complete part of the walk
- It is recommended you wear rugged soled outdoor shoes or boots with a good tread for grip
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This activity is subject to favorable weather conditions and minimum number requirements
- Due to uneven surfaces, this experience is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or those using a wheelchair