High on many people's bucket list is conquering the summit of Snowdon, the highest point in the British Isles outside of the Scottish Highlands. At 1085m (3,560 feet) above sea level, it's no mean feat.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Look out for your guide on the concourse in front of the Snowdon Mountain Railway.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Hiking shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- All mountain guides are fully insured and hold up-to-date first aid certificates to ensure your safety.