High on many people's bucket list is conquering the summit of Snowdon, the highest point in the British Isles outside of the Scottish Highlands. At 1085m (3,560 feet) above sea level, it's no mean feat.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- See stunning views from the summit of Snowdon
- Benefit from the knowledge of you local mountain guide
- Enjoy a once in a lifetime experience
- Local mountain guide
- Fully insured and protected by the local partner's COVID-19 guarantee. This means that, in the event of COVID-related developments, you will be entitled to reschedule, accept a gift card or a full refund.
- Children under 8 years
- People with mobility impairments
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Look out for your guide on the concourse in front of the Snowdon Mountain Railway.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Hiking shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- All mountain guides are fully insured and hold up-to-date first aid certificates to ensure your safety.