Explore Waitomo's amazing glowworms and natural wonders away from the crowds. Wander through native New Zealand forest with a small group and an expert guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
1199 Oparure Road, Te Kuiti, WaitomoOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Professional cameras
Know before you go
- Maximum group size is eight and the minimum group size is two
- Children under 15 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Maximum weight for tour participants is 120 kilograms (265 pounds)
- Allow 3 hours for the tour, of which approximately 2 hours is spent in the cave system
- A moderate level of fitness is required
- There is no public transport access, you will need to provide your own transportation to the meeting point
- Cameras are welcome, as long as they are not too large. A small digital camera is best, or your mobile phone. The guides will also take photographs during the tour and digital copies are provided to you at no charge.