Visit the Arizona Memorial and relive the moment in history that thrust the U.S. into World War II. Tour the Punchbowl National Cemetery and other historical landmarks in Oahu.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- • Pickup is available from specific Waikiki hotels and locations • Please be at your pickup location at least 5 minutes prior to the pickup time
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Shirt and shoes are required for boarding the Arizona Memorial. Swimsuits are not allowed.
- The US Department of the Interior has declared a "no bags" policy at the Arizona Memorial and Visitor Center. Passengers may not carry any concealing items, including purses, handbags, backpacks, diaper bags, etc. Small cameras are permitted. Allowable vital items may be placed in your pockets. Do not leave any valuables on the bus.
- Tour is closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's Days.