Volendam: 2-Hour Clogmaking Workshop and Cheese Tour
- Get to know all the ins and outs of Dutch clogmaking
- Taste the real Dutch Gouda and Edam cheese, stroopwafel and speculaas biscuits
- Enjoy a guided tour and learn everything about cheese and wooden shoe making
- Take your homemade clog with you
Next, enjoy a guided tour through the cheese factory and learn how to transform milk into a delicious Dutch Gouda cheese. Discover various types of cheeses and slicers used traditionally.
In the shop, marvel at all kinds of souvenirs and taste Dutch biscuits such as stroopwafel, a delicious local fruit wine, and of course all kinds of cheeses. During the workshop coffee and tea are complimentary.
- Your own handmade clog to bring home
- Your own decorated clog to bring home
- A cup of coffee or tea
Prepare for the activity
Simonehoeve Wagenweg 2 1145 PW Katwoude/Volendam If you are travelling from Amsterdam, take bus 316 from Amsterdam CS (IJzijde). Tickets can be bought at the station or from the bus driver (no cash accepted). You will find the Cheesefarm and Clog Factory a couple of meters from bus stop "Hotel Volendam", where you will recognize it by a windmill.Open in Google Maps ⟶