Picture in Volendam Costume with Cheese and Clog Tour
- Get your picture taken in traditional Volendam clothing
- Enjoy a guided tour and learn about clog making
- Taste the real Dutch Gouda and Edam cheese
- Bring home a perfect holiday souvenir
After the photo shoot, you can enjoy a guided tour in which you learn how to make a typical Dutch Gouda or Edam cheese. In the clog factory, you will get the chance to see a piece of wood turn into footwear and learn about the different varieties of clogs.
In the shop you can have a look at all kinds of souvenirs and taste Dutch biscuits such as stroopwafel, a delicious local fruit wine and of course all kinds of cheeses. Try a rock hard, two-year old cheese or a cheese with cumin seeds, a famous delicacy in Holland. When you are finished perusing the souvenir section your photos will be waiting for you at the checkout.
- One high quality photo per person to take home (size: 15 x 23cm)
Prepare for the activity
Simonehoeve Wagenweg 2 1145 PW Katwoude/Volendam Simonehoeve Wagenweg 2 1145 PW Katwoude/Volendam If you are travelling from Amsterdam, take bus 316 from Amsterdam CS (IJzijde). Tickets can be bought at the station or from the bus driver (no cash accepted). You will find the Cheesefarm and Clog Factory a couple of meters from bus stop "Hotel Volendam", where you will recognize it by a windmill.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• The price of this activity is the same for people of all ages (including children and babies)