Experience the real Fiji on a day sail by tall ship to pristine Tivua Island. Relax on a stunning white sandy beach, snorkel on a world-class reef, and play beach volleyball with the crew. See dolphins at play and enjoy a delectable buffet BBQ lunch.
What to Expect
Set sail by tall ship to idyllic Tivua Island from Nadi on a full-day introduction to cruising the islands of Fiji. Tivua is surrounded by 500 acres of spectacular coral reef, is a sanctuary for turtles during the nesting season, and boasts a ring of white sandy beaches.
As you sail on the 2-masted tall ship Ra Marama you can sunbathe on the bowsprit, watch for dolphins playing in the waves below, and enjoy the music and entertainment on board. This historic brigantine, named after a famous 19th-century Fijian war canoe, was built for the Governor General of Fiji in 1957.
When you arrive at Tivua Island, you can swim in the tropical waters, explore the island, or simply relax on a pristine sandy beach. If you're feeling energetic, there’s a selection of water activities available, including snorkeling and canoeing. Indulge in a delicious buffet BBQ lunch before sailing back to Nadi.
The ship departs daily from Port Denarau, Nadi, at 10:0 and return to port at 17:00.
- Round trip transfers from Most Nadi and Denarau hotels
- Morning/afternoon tea
- Tropical buffet lunch including fish, chicken, sausages
- Beer, wine, soft drinks
- Welcome Kava ceremony and Fijian entertainment
- Guided snorkeling and glass bottom boat tours escorted by a marine biologist
- Use of kayaks, snorkeling gear, and hammocks
- Fijian cultural experiences
- Beach volleyball (crew versus passengers)
- Seasonal bird and turtle nesting activities
What's Not Included
- Senikai Spa services (massage and hair braiding)
- Scuba diving
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
Be sure to bring a towel, swimwear, a sun hat, reef shoes, and sunscreen. Credit cards are accepted for diving and spa treatments.