On this short introduction to Fiji you’ll discover the beauty of the Southern Yasawa Island Group and the overwhelming friendly warmth of its people.
What to Expect
Captain Cook discovery cruises are designed to offer you an authentic and personal experience. The Yasawa Islands are situated off the northwest coast of the main island and being volcanic in origin, they offer some
of the most dramatic scenery in the South Pacific. With a new island and coral reef to visit every morning and afternoon these cruises have a greater emphasis on beach and water activities. The 3-night cruise
features the southern islands including the Waya and Sacred Islands.
The pristine islands of Malolo lailai, Nuku i Mana, Sacred Islands, Monu & Waya boast some of the most beautiful beaches, coral reefs and sand cays in Fiji. On our journey through the Southern Yasawa Islands you’ll experience a traditional village sevusevu ceremony and meet the children of an island school. Music and song is an integral part of Fijian life and the special choral church service on Sunday is an unforgettable experience. Swimming, snorkelling, beach combing and glass bottom boat tours complete your daily list of activities giving you the freedom to do as much or as little as you like.
- All meals (buffet & a la carte)
- Daily island stopovers & water activities
- Guided island, village & school tours
- Snorkelling & glass bottom boat tours
- Use of snorkelling equipment & mini gym
- Tropical island lovo feast & kava ceremony
- Child Minding (5-10yrs) and Nanny Services (under 5yrs) at selected times
- 24 hour self-service tea & coffee bar
- Transfers at the end of your cruise from the ship to Nadi & Denarau hotels.
What's Not Included
- Optional Tours
- Senikai Spa treatments
- PADI Five star dive shop