Upon arrival at Caticlan Airport, kindly proceed to arrival exit gate and acknowledge your name on the welcome board. On your departure, you will be picked-up from your hotel at the reception area and assisted until you reach Caticlan Airport.
What to Expect
You will be welcomed at Caticlan Airport by the coordinator with your name on welcome board. Your representative will escort you to tricycle for small group or van for larger group that takes you to the port for a 10 to 15-minute boat journey.
Once you get to Cabgan port, you will take either a tricycle for a small group of 1-3 people or multicab for a larger group of 4 to 12. Multicab is the common transportation for big group and it is an non-airconditioned cab. Traveling from Cagban port to your hotel will take approximately 10 to 15 minutes if it is within Station 1,2, or 3.
Station 1 location refers to hotels located in Pinaungon and Balabag.
Station 2 location is refers to hotels located in Balabag and Manggayad.
Station 3 location is refers to hotels located in Manggayad and Manoc Manoc.
The trip coordinator will assist you until the reception area of your hotel and ensure that you are able to check-in. Before they leave, they will provide advice regarding your pick-up departure time.
On your departure date, your coordinator will be waiting for you at the reception area on the scheduled time of pick-up. Once you reach the port, your coordinator will pay government taxes before you take a shared boat going to Caticlan Jetty Port.
Once you get to port, you will take tricycle for small group or van for larger group for about 3 to 5 minutes travel going to Caticlan Airport Departure Entrance Gate.
- Round-trip shuttle service from airport to port to airport
- Terminal fee (Arrival and Departure)
- Environmental fee
- Round-trip Shared Boat
- Roundtrip multicab (open-air cab) from port to hotel to port
What's Not Included
- Porter fee (20 - 50.00 PHP per bag)
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Confirmed booking is non-refundable
• No show's are non-refundable
• All pictures on this site are for guidance purposes only. Actual land and water vehicles appearance may vary
• Change of flight information advised by the airline must also be advised to vendor for new pick-up time and date
• The tour supplier is not responsible for any failure to abide by this agreement, where such failure is due to infortuitous events, natural calamities, or labor dispute