This small-group wine tour begins in Hvar town with a drive to the other side of the island to the most important wine region. Strong wind and sun are ideal conditions for producing the best quality wine.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
- Small group tour with a drive from Hvar town on the other side of the island's most important wine region
- Taste wine in two different vineries
- Enjoy a traditional Dalmatian dinner
- 2 x wine tasting
- Gratuities (optional)
You must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Hvar town Bus station. Your driver/guide will be holding a sign displaying the local partner's name.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please let us know about any allergies
- Minimum number of 2 persons per tour. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. If this should happen, best efforts will be made to offer an alternative tour. If this is not possible, the tour will be cancelled and the client will receive a full refund
- Local cheese and smoked ham with island extra virgin olive oil, marinated fish.
- Main Course:
- Peka - traditional meal with lamb or mixed lamb and veal under the iron bell covered with the ash (octopus on request).
- Simple traditional desert with almonds
- Local wine, water, grappa - local brandy made by the host.