Head out from Hvar on a day trip by speedboat to the spectacular Blue Cave. Cruise to Stiniva Bay, with its rocky cliffs, stop to enjoy a swim at the Green Cave and the little island of Budikovac. Relax in the shade on Vis Island.
What to Expect
Enjoy a full-day excursion on a speedboat off the coast of Hvar, with the first stop on your trip at the spectacular Blue Cave.
The Blue Cave’s ethereal silvery blue color is created by the sun as it bathes the cave’s interior through an opening in the roof and is reflected back by the sandy surface below.
Continue on the cruise to Stiniva Bay. Seeing it from the sea side, Stiniva is closed in by 2 high rocky cliffs which, at their closest point, are just 4 meters from each other. Between the cliffs you’ll see a pebble beach appear as you sail through the gateway, opening up the site like a Roman amphitheater paved in stone.
Continue to the Green Cave, where you'll have a chance to enjoy a swim, before heading to the little island of Budikovac, another ideal spot for a swim and a chance to relax. You’ll find a wonderful pebble beach, a small bay, protected from the open sea, and a beautiful lagoon for swimming on the southeastern side of the island of Vis.
Stonćica, with its lighthouse and cape, its long bay, and small fishing settlement will be your last stop on Vis Island. Enjoy the sandy beach, the bar on the beach, the beach volleyball court, and the plentiful shade under the palm trees.
On the way back from Vis Island to the island of Hvar you'll stop at Palmižana on Pakleni islands.
- Blue Cave entrance fee
- Snack (sandwich)
- Bottled water
What's Not Included
- Gratuities (optional)
Know Before You Go
Be sure to bring a towel, swimsuit, sunglasses, sunhat, sun cream, water, snack, and a wind jacket (recommended for the beginning/end of season).
Please note the following:
• Adult pricing applies to all participants
• Not recommended for pregnant women
• There is a minimum of 4 persons per tour. There is a possibility of cancelation after confirmation if the minimum number of participants is not met
• Subject to favorable weather conditions
• Cancelation of the tour (due to insufficient number of participants or bad weather) can occur up to an hour before the tour starts. If this should happen, best efforts will be made to provide an alternative tour. If this is not possible, the tour will be canceled and you will receive a full refund
• In cases where the Blue Cave may be closed due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances, you'll visit the fishing village of Komiza on the island of Vis