Explore Skadar Lake and its native wildlife on a privately guided cruise, including a wine tasting, on a traditional wooden boat. Discover up to 15 bird species, the Moraca River, and Fort Lesendro.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Serbo-Croatian
- Private group
Select participants and date
Info desks of your tour provider - Kingfisher, are situated on both sides of the main bridge in Virpazar. If you have any trouble finding them just ask local people to show you where Kingfishers are.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- Please note that if there's no departure time that works for you, you can contact the local partner and arrange a different departure time according to their availability.