Explore the wildest part of Skadar lake and discover a small, hidden pearl: the old village of Poseljani. Have your breath taken away by the beauty of this small village and its mills, as well as by the clean cold mountain water of the local waterfalls.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
The local parnter's information point is situated in the center of the village of Virpazar. Just search for the shop with the local partner's name or, if you have any troubles, ask someone where to go. Please look for the people in blue shirts, who have the local partner's company name and logo on their shirts. There are a lot of people who try to steal customers. The local partner will contact you to arrange the exact departure time. Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the activity starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please contact the local partner to arrange the exact departure time according to your wishes and their availability a day or two before the tour
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the activity starts
- Please bring swimwear and towels
- Please note that entrance tickets to the national park are not included and cost €4 per adult