A guided 2-hour boat tour to explore the wild beauty of Skadar Lake. The area is rich with different bird species, carpets of lotus flowers, fishing villages, fortresses, and beaches.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Croatian, English, Serbian
- Private group
Select participants and date
Your meeting point is in the city center of Virpazar, at the company's stand. When you enter Virpazar, pass by the Pelikan Hotel, after which you will see a row of stands. The company stand is located in front of fountain and across from the restaurant Basta.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- This tour will not take place in extreme wind