Admire the breathtaking scenery and wildlife of Lake Skadar on a cruise departing from Virpazar. Visit Rijeka Crnojevića, also known as Little Venice, a charming fishing village located on the shore.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Serbian, Croatian
- Private group available
Select participants and date
The name of the activity provider is Kingfisher. Meet with them at least 30 minutes before departure to check in. Their info desk is just before the main bridge in the center of Virpazar. If you have trouble finding them, ask locals for the Kingfisher company, or look out for blue shirts with the Kingfisher logo.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- You're welcome to bring your food or eat out before/after the tour
- Keep in mind that, during the summer, Montenegro has constant traffic jams. Therefore, be sure to plan your journey to Virpazar ahead of time