Skadar Lake: Half-day Cruise Tour - the River of Crnojević
- Cruise through the water lily carpets situated around the three islands
- See the famous breathtaking fjord Pavlova Strana
- Observe a diverse number of birds
- Swim in fresh water of Skadar lake, with amazing sights all around
- Visit the small fisherman's village - River of Crnojević
After cruising near the fortress of Lesendro you will proceed inside the small and narrow channels that are surrounded by, as we like to call them, carpets of water lily flowers and reeds. This area is often called the 'safari' part of the lake. In this area if you are lucky enough, you will have the chance to even see some nests and baby birds. The boat will then cruise around three beautiful islands - Small Cakovica, Big Cakovica, and Lipovnjak.
The boat will than proceed inside the breathtaking fjord Pavlova Strana, which is considered to be the most beautiful place on Skadar lake. It will lead you to an old fisherman's village called the river of Crnojević. Over there you will have around an hour to explore the village.
On the way back the boat will stop at a place surrounded by open water and rough coast and you will have extra time provided for swimming, so be sure to bring your swimsuit.
- Refreshments (Bottled water, juices)
- Local wine
- Homemade doughnuts
- Local guide
- Safety equipment
- Transport to and from Virpazar
- Entrance to the National Park tickets (4 euros per adult)
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
Our info point is situated in the center of the village - Virpazar. Just search for "Kingﬁsher" or, if you have some troubles, just ask someone where it is located. Please, look for the people in blue shirts, who have company name and logo on their shirts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Please bring swimsuits and towels