Explore the natural scenery of Lake Skadar on a boat tour from Virpazar. Take a refreshing swim in its deep-blue waters, observe different species of birds, and gaze at the imposing Fort Lesendro.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Serbian, Serbo-Croatian, Croatian
Select participants and date
Meet at the Kingfisher info desk, just before the main bridge in the center of Virpazar. If you have trouble finding them, ask locals for the Kingfisher company or look out for blue shirts with the Kingfisher logo. Please arrive at least 30 minutes before departure to check in.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- You're welcome to bring your own food or eat out before or after the tour
- Keep in mind that, during the summer, Montenegro has constant traffic jams, so be sure to plan your journey to Virpazar ahead