Embark on an exclusive tour of Zion National Park, enjoying an aerial excursion that circles all of Zion. See awe-inspiring views of these natural wonders, along with a rarely-seen extended loop through Canaan Mountain Wilderness.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 50 minutes - 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
- See the breathtaking rock formations of Zion National Park
- Take in magnificent aerial views of Zion and Canaan Mountain Wilderness
- Learn about the rich history of some of the world’s most brilliant landscapes
- Fly for 100 miles
- Helicopter flight
- Waivers and preflight safety briefing
- Bottled water
- Optional 30-minute butte landing experience (if selected)
- Heliport facility charge
- People with mobility impairments
- People over 300 lbs (136 kg)
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Please arrive 30 minutes before your flight time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Passengers are asked to be weighed at check-in. The weight of each passenger may not exceed 275 pounds.
- Guests over 275 lbs, but not exceeding 375 lbs may purchase an additional seat to fly.