Embark on a once-in-a-lifetime experience as you take in stunning views of Bryce Canyon National Park and Zion National Park on this helicopter flight.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
- Discover two iconic national parks in one flight
- Capture unique photos from above
- Discover the beauty of this scenic environment
- Fly over Gooseberry Mesa
- Follow the border of Bryce Canyon
- Explore the colossal Canaan Mountain Range
- Helicopter flight
- Waivers and preflight safety briefing
- Bottled water
- Heliport facility charge
- People with mobility impairments
- People over 300 lbs (136 kg)
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Please reach the meeting point well in advance.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Passengers are asked to be weighed at check-in. The weight of each passenger may not exceed 275 pounds.
- Guests over 275 lbs, but not exceeding 375 lbs may purchase an additional seat to fly.