Explore the history of Vietnam war at the DMZ battlefield, see the border between North and South Vietnam from 1954-1972. Learn how an entire village moved underground to avoid the constant American bombing. See war relics still left on the old fields.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Please wait in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes