Tour Vilnius, the Jerusalem of the North, with this enthralling MP3 self-guided tour. Learn more about sights such as Vilnius Cathedral and the magnificent Gediminas monument, dedicated to the legendary king who founded the country of Lithuania.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
Select participants and date
There is no meeting point, as this is an MP3 tourOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Charged Smartphone
Know before you go
- The minimum recommended age for the tour is 8 years old
- There is no set meeting point or starting time for the tour
- This tour is offered only in English
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Please note, this is an audio tour, no physical guide will accompany you