A tour to explore and better understand both Vilnius and Lithuania by walking through the historical UNESCO Old Town with a happy and friendly guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
In the Cathedral Square, there is a metal Gediminas monument, a man standing next to a horse. The guide will be waiting for you there, wearing a guide's license on a red strap.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This is a walking tour, as it is believed that Old Town is best explored on foot
- Wear comfortable shoes and check the forecast beforehand
- If you require a transfer to or from the meeting point, it can also be arranged for an additional price depending on the distance
- The standard duration of the Old Town tour is 2 hours, but if you don't have time to walk a lot, you can simply see the main sights in about an hour. If you choose to add the Republic of Užupis, the tour will run a total of 2.5 hours