Step back in time and visit the Paneriai Memorial Park and Trakai Castle on a day trip from Vilnius. Pay your respects to more than 100,000 people murdered at the Ponary massacre. Learn more about the Grand Dukes of Lithuania and more
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Russian
- Pickup optional
- Pick-up possible from centrally located hotels and appartaments in Vilnius.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
The bus stop in front of the Bell tower (Cathedral Square): https://goo.gl/maps/zxkKYgTj1Bpk8ZQS7Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The group tour ends at The Town Hall Square
- The solo travellers or couples should contact supplier for the availability in advance